12 July 2007

dont make me cry

i had a bad day yesterday.

i got myself all wound up over quite a few things and in the end it all spilled out in the form of free-flowing tears. what a bloody baby.

i was just feeling like the last couple of weeks were going to rush up on me and i wasnt going to be organised like i wanted to be. i have this thing about not planning too far in advance but being really organised. it doesnt make sense to me either.

i have 5 pretty big pieces of design work on at the moment - as well as all the conference calls and emails that i work through on a daily basis. some of the work is pretty urgent and i know i am not going to get it all done before i leave work on the 27th. i dont know if my work is starting to take the piss just a little but a lot of new items seem to have hit me all of a sudden.
i've been working from home this week. i concentrate better here and i dont want to disappear down to the cafe every few hours to have coffee with cossie (i'm not blaming you cossie - theres just something about that building that makes me not want to work).

after seeing suzanne the other week, we talked about going skiing the week after i finish work.
i didnt know how i was going to get all my house packed up.
nell was thinking about going away.
i needed help to move.
the weekend i was going to move is the same weekend as cossies birthday party.
my furniture is disappearing in bits and pieces.
i dont think my spanish is good enough.
i hadnt managed to speak to the pet motel people.
.. and oh ! .. it just opened the flood gates.

but i have to say - nell pulled me through in the end.
she called me up. said right - i'll be there at 3-ish.
she turned up. grabbed pen and paper. made a calendar of the 24 days til we leave. we got everything arranged into days. and now i'm sweet.

international women of mayhem unite. together anything is possible !

and just cos its about time ......

2 4 d a y s
2 h o u r s
4 2 m i n s
and counting .....

1 comment:

nell said...

Well, what can I say.
First, it is my duty as a member of the IWM to keep you smiling and happy.
Second...I don't have a job. I need stuff to do. Use me!