13 May 2007

issue number three : spring cleaning and a garage sale

i had been hoping that my master plan would work out. but things dont seem to be going my way today.

dan, dan, karate man was going to sublet my place and look after napoleon and all my stuff.

but the bugger has gone and bought property!
obviously unable to pay both rental and a mortgage, he will still take care of napoleon but i need to give up my house. oh well its just an apartment (like the best place i have ever had!)

i am telling myself that i was going to buy a place when i got home, and that i needed new furiture anyway - all in order to make myself feel better. it may even work out cheaper in the long run.

now to find storage for what i decide to keep - and to start selling off my stuff (trademe or a garage sale .... either as long as they collect it!)

self storage in auckland
around 1.5/2m x 3m should be enough.
:: kiwiselfstorage - ellerslie (sent an email for a quote)
:: ezistore (filled in the online form but the size calculator seems to think i have a lot of stuff!)
:: national mini storage (2m x 3m = $140.00 per month)
:: guardian self storage (unit is 3m x 3m - filled in the form for a quote)

No comments: