26 June 2007

40 days to go !

i havent added a countdown in a while and seeing as i collected our tickets yesterday - its about time.

we have 40 days til we leave !

i just gave notice at my apartment so i have a moving out day.
this weekend i will be dropping some stuff off in our locked room at jonties and taking my wine to cossies (where i KNOW he will take care of it - and by that i mean not drink it!).

the international women of mayhem have been rather busy lately hence the lack of updates.
i've been to melbourne for work - again - and have been selling things from my house on trademe. if you know of something that you want, let me know as you might get it cheap or even free.

nell has been studying like a demon for her instructors course. shes also been getting ready to finish up at work. lucky biarch.

5 comments:

nell said...

Biarch!
That's me!
2 days to go and I'm done with IT forever - hopefully...maybe...we'll see...

Tara said...

til we need a little more money for the next installment of IWM adventures aye chick **wink wink**

nell said...

Dude.
How many times do I have to remind you that my mother died....
:-0

Tara said...

its not going to last as long as you think chick. especially when you keep letting me drag you to fiji - and vanuatu - and rarotonga - and tahiti ........

oh yes .. i have a list !

namibia, honduras ....

Lindsay said...

Yay for joining the ranks of unemployed bums travelling the world! One less of them, one more of us.

But you'll probably be working harder than ever now, study schmuddy, for a few weeks at least.