19 July 2007

not soooo much fun !!

nell and i went to the travel doctor this morning.

i had to have seven shots. yes 7 !!

i had to have tetanus and yellow fever and then we both needed hepatitis and rabies.

rabies was four shots in total - one in each arm and one in each groin muscle !

i dont really like needles but it was good to know that nell was about to go through the same thing as me - well 2 less shots - but needles all the same.

this is me making my sad face and showing off my plasters.

they look pretty normal under the plasters right now. but my right arm is pretty damn sore !

2 comments:

nell said...

Tell you something for nothing...
next time I'm going first.

Tara said...

well after all that drama we got our rabies results back and we are both 3 times over the amount we need to be safe !!