4 May 2007

around the world in many days

this 6 to 7 month trip requires a bit of planning.

i need an equipment list, to learn spanish, and to start praying that all my gear is going to fit in my pack.

i also need to ensure that my house is going to be looked after and that my cat will be alive when i get home.

i always work better from a list.

items (purchased so far):
canon exilm z-1000 camera + charger
ipod (80gb) + charger + camera connection for importing and storing photos
sony ericsson w850 + charger (for emergencies)

items (to be purchased):
updated lonely planet guide for south america
thermals! gotta keep the booty warm

other things to do:
1. accountant for tax requirements whilst away
2. sublet agreement on my apartment
3. storage unit for my car
4. organise diving trip in the galapagos

No comments: