21 May 2007

I have issues too...

...and mine come in threes.

1.
I have to pack up all my belongings by Saturday to move into Jontie's house. Not such a problem except that I only have one more night to do it all in - being such a busy person and all.
I bought a whole lot of plastic wheely bins at the warehouse yesterday for Tara and I to pack our stuff into, but I've already used up most of them!
And I haven't even started on the clothes yet...

2.
I have a minor surgical procedure I have to undergo before we leave on holiday. Only it turns out I am blonde. I messed up my health insurance by not paying for it. Stupid, stupid, stupid. But it was a rough time for me in September and it all just got away from me. Now I am pleading my case with upper management to see if they will keep my policy open and let me back pay them, and get the procedure payed for by them.
Fingers crossed. This is $7000 that will come in handy in Galapagos.

3.
...
hold on.
...
I know there's another one in here somewhere...
umm....
Maybe I'm so upset I can't think of it just now.
I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do yo mean too??? You can only think of three? Cmon Nell, try harder.

Anonymous said...

Not good Ronelle, hope things work out for you - guess by now you've probably sorted out the moving stuff at least.

nell said...

Well, that was it on the issues front. You know how us women can over-react...