10 May 2007

Spanish lessons anyone?

Listening to Spanish lessons on my ipod just doesn't seem to be cutting it. Every time I listen to the lessons it's like the first time.
So Spanish tutor it is.
Since Tara and I are such social butterflies, we'll need someone who can fit in with us on a weekly basis rather than stick to a rigid schedule.
I found quite a few private tutors on http://www.findatutor.co.nz/ and sent out an e-mail to some of them. I'll wait till I hear back from a few more before I start making my demands.
In no time at all we will be able to fluently answer my favorite Spanish question: "Que ora es?"

3 comments:

Tara said...

dude - can we have a guy? can he be hot? oooh - can he teach us to salsa too (not at the same time)

nell said...

no, no and no.
We need you to concentrate...

David Cosgrove said...

No, Nell is going to find you a hot, spanish lesbian instuctor...