21 May 2007

issue number four: who will take care of the pussy

75 days to go .. and counting down.

karate man was going to house and cat sit. but thats fallen through.
dont care about the stuff - have plans to sell most of it and store a little.

but whos going to look after my puddy tat? i dont think anyone quite understands what my cat means to me.
and i'm not so good at asking for help and i think this is a pretty big ask. i'd be calling and emailing all the time to find out if hes ok and happy. i'd make a huge pain in the ass of myself!!!
and then theres the worry of what if they didnt give him back to me. i'd cry.

i've called the pet motel in new plymouth. and they will look after him for me. $1200.00 for the whole time that i am away. so hes off on his own holiday the week before i move out of my place.
p.s. really not happy and very very disappointed.

No comments: